According to the American Podiatric Medical Association, more that 25% of women need wide width footwear.
There are many reasons for why you may need wide width shoes. Medical conditions such as bunions, hammertoes, and other foot deformities may require of you to wear a wider width shoe to reduce pressure on these painful protrusions. Pregnant women and women who are overweight may suffer from flat feet that can also be wider, in other cases some women are born with naturally wider feet. Sandals that are a wider width can be a great addition to any summer wardrobe and provide a comfortable and breathable option for those extra hot days.
Index Table for The Best Wide Width Sandls
|1||Clarks Women's Lexi - Wide Wedge Sandals||Clarks||96|
|2||Vionic Women's Floriana - Arch Supporting Wide Flip Flop Sandals||Vionic||96|
|3||Vionic Women's Amber - Wide Width Orthotic Sandals||Vionic||98|
|4||Clarks Women's Alto Madi - Wide Width Wedge Sandals||Clarks||95|
|5||Comfortview Women's Gia - Wide Footbed Sandal||Comfortview||92|
|6||Clarks Women's Tuvia - Wide Width Sports Sandal||Clarks||94|
Features of Wide Sandals
When it comes to sandals women will often opt for the more trendy and fashionable looking sandals with the finely detailed decorations and colorful designs, making them forget about the most important factor which is the comfort. Some women end up buying sandals that do not fit properly and are either too narrow or tight, especially on wider feet which in the end can cause serious damage to your feet in the long run as well as pain and blisters. Therefore the correct fit is just as important as the appearance of the sandal.
What Happens when You Wera Ill-Fitting Shoes
Wearing ill-fitting or uncomfortable shoes especially narrow and tight fitting shoes when you have a wide foot can result in many medical conditions. Blisters and chafing are the least severe then there are hammertoes, bunions, black toes and even knee and ankle injuries that can result from badly fitting shoes. Wearing shoes that fit well and are comfortable is vital fro the health of your feet and will ensure that you have no pain or discomfort either.
What to look for in Wide Width Sandals for Women
Before choosing any shoe to make sure that you have measured your feet properly to get the correct size, particularly if your feet are wider or if you have a medical condition. When a shoe does not fit over your feet instead of buying a larger size, try to opt for a wider width shoe. There are many women’s sandals available in wider width that will be the perfect fit just for you.
Review of the Top Wide Width Womens Sandals
If you are looking for some great sandals which are wider in width for women then here are some excellent options that you can choose from;1
- Soft leather uppers with a metal Buckle for an adjustable fit.
- EVA midsole for comfort and support.
- Arch and Heel support to prevent injuries and keep your feet stable and comfortable.
- A fabric lining and sock liner to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- Classy looking sandal for everyday casual or semi-formal wear for any occasion.
- A durable and stable synthetic sole.
- Available in a variety of colors and a wider width.
- Soft Synthetic uppers with trendy looking decorative details.
- A durable rubber sole that will prevent slipping.
- A cushioned insole for added support and comfort.
- Specifically designed to reduce stress on the feet, knees and ankles.
- Orthaheel Technology with orthotic support to aid in realigning the feet to their natural position.
- Available in a variety of colors and medium and wide fit.
- Synthetic uppers with a four hook and loop adjustable strap for a more customized fit.
- A dotted pattern design for a more glamorous look.
- The footbed is podiatrist-designed to give you optimal comfort and support.
- A biomechanical Tri-Planar motion control system for more natural movement.
- A deep heel cup and exceptional arch support.
- The medium density EVA midsole aids in absorbing shock along with the durable rubber outsole.
- Available in many different colors and wider widths.
- The uppers are made from the finest quality soft and durable leather.
- A manmade sole and two-inch wedge heel for stability and durability.
- Added cushioning for comfort.
- The Hook and Loop straps allow for a more personal fit.
- A contoured footbed that molds to the shape of your feet for more comfort and support.
- Available in basic white, black and beige colors.
- A padded insole for superior comfort and support from heel to toe.
- A flat heel that does not strain your feet and ankles.
- A durable and high-quality outsole for prolonged wear.
- Available in a few colorful and trendy looking designs.
- Fabric and Synthetic uppers with a closed toe for protection and breathability.
- A durable synthetic sole that offers good grip and traction.
- A single pull bungee lace for an easy and customized fit.
- The contoured footbed that molds to your feet offers superior comfort and support.
These are the top wide width sandals for women that you can try for yourself. These are highly comfortable and the best options available for the wider footed woman. These sandals will be a long term investment for you as it will help you to keep your feet and knees healthy and pain-free.
Please rate this article:
Table of Contents
- Index Table for The Best Wide Width Sandls
- Features of Wide Sandals
- What Happens when You Wera Ill-Fitting Shoes
- Review of the Top Wide Width Womens Sandals