Whether you live in an area where the cool rain comes straight after a hot summer, or where you have misty rain in the cold winter the rainy season affects us all. Taking care of your feet properly during the wet season is very important to avoid foot infections and in cases where it’s cold, to prevent frostbite. Wetness can also cause much damage to the incorrect type of shoes. With rain comes not only water but also mud and slush which can be quite annoying if you do not have the right footwear.
Table of Contents for Best Rainy Weather Shoes
|1||Dr Martens Women's 1460 Originals Eight-Eye - Lace Up Boot for Rainy Weather||Dr Martens||93|
|2||Loeffler Randal Women's Fenton - Rain Boot||Loeffler Randal||92|
|3||Ilse Jacobsen Women's Rub 1 - Rain Boot||Ilse Jacobsen||97|
|4||Steve Madden Women's Northpol - Rain Boot||Steve Madden||92|
|5||Puddles Women's Rain and Snow - Mid Calf Knee High Waterproof Rain Boot||Puddles||94|
|6||Sam Edelman Women's Tinsley - Stylish rain Boot||Sam Edelman||94|
What Shoes To Avoid in Wet Weather
Shoes that are colored and made from leather or suede should not be worn in wet weather as the water will most certainly cause damage. Sandals and shoes with openings where water can seep in are also to be avoided. Canvas shoes will have to be hung out to dry when they become wet as they can cause infection and foot odor when worn wet.
The best Types of Shoes for Wet Weather
The most suitable shoes to wear in wet weather conditions are shoes that are made from waterproof materials. The two best options being rubber and synthetic shoes that will not attract or retain water when they get wet. Also pay close attention to the design of the shoe some shoes may let water in and other designs need to be dried out and maintained after coming into contact with water.
The Best Shoes for Rainy Weather
Here are a few types of shoes that are perfect for wet weather conditions;1
- The uppers are manufactured from the finest quality, completely waterproof leather to keep you dry in even the wettest conditions.
- The length of the shaft covers the feet and ankles to prevent water from seeping in.
- Manmade soles that offer excellent grip on slippery and wet surfaces.
- A 1.25-inch heel for added support.
- A lightweight and durable shoe perfect for rainy weather.
A completely water resistant shoe with a stunning appearance that makes it perfect as a dress shoe, and work shoe that can be worn in the rain season.
- Made from high-quality water-resistant rubber.
- Rubber soles for good grip on wet and slippery surfaces.
- A shaft that measures 6 inches from the arch to protect your feet and ankles against any water seeping in.
- A one-inch heel so that you can move through puddles easily and have added support.
- A tight fit and intelligently designed boot opening that makes it difficult for water to enter the boot even during heavy rain.
- Manufactured from completely water resistant rubber that is very easy to clean and maintain.
- The entire boot is 100% waterproof and manufactured to specifically keep water out to the maximum extent.
- The shaft measures 13 and a half inches from the arch.
- A one and a half inch heel.
- Very lightweight for use in rainy seasons.
- A breathable shoe that will prevent excessive perspiration.
- An attached sole for insulation to keep your feet warm in cooler weather conditions.
- Available in a wide range of vibrant colors.
- Made from high-quality synthetic materials that are entirely waterproof and perfectly suited for heavy rain.
- Waterproof rubber soles that offer good grip on wet surfaces.
- A full-length side zipper for added protection.
- A knee high boot with an attractive back panel.
- Overall a stylish boot that offers maximum protection in wet weather conditions.
- A watertight boot with rubber uppers, a fabric lining and a durable rubber sole.
- A round toe and pull up style with a 12.5-inch shaft.
- Durable and comfortable as well as completely waterproof.
- The rubber outsole will give you excellent traction and grip on wet surfaces.
- A footbed insole for support and comfort and a removable footbed with cushioning for comfortable all-day wear.
- A moisture absorbing cotton lining to keep your feet dry and fresh.
- Easy to clean, just wipe with a damp cloth after use.
- Made from high quality, water-resistant rubber.
- A rubber sole that offers excellent grip on wet and slippery surfaces.
- The shaft measures six inches from the arch offering a bit of ankle support.
- A one-inch heel for added support.
- A breathable textile lining that will keep your feet dry.
- The padded footbed ensures added comfort and shock absorbency.
The above range of shoes for rainy weather will keep you smiling and dry through even monsoon weather. All these boots are completely waterproof and offer great features and characteristics to help you face the rainy season in style and comfort. there is a shoe listed for every preference and every occasion from work to dress shoes and gardening boots. Do not let the rainy season limit you this year there is a perfect rain shoe available just for you.
Please rate this article:
Table of Contents
- Table of Contents for Best Rainy Weather Shoes
- What Shoes To Avoid in Wet Weather
- The best Types of Shoes for Wet Weather
- The Best Shoes for Rainy Weather
- Dr Martens Women's 1460 Originals Eight-Eye Lace Up Boot for Rainy Weather
- Loeffler Randal Women's Fenton Rain Boot
- Ilse Jacobsen Women's Rub 1 Rain Boot
- Steve Madden Women's Northpol Rain Boot
- Puddles Women's Rain and Snow Mid Calf Knee High Waterproof Rain Boot
- Sam Edelman Women's Tinsley Stylish rain Boot