Do you experience a sharp pain at the bottom of your foot or your heel especially when you just get out of bed in the morning or when you start walking after being off your feet for a while? If you have both these symptoms, then you may be suffering from a condition known as Plantar Fasciitis.
Comparison Table for Dress Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis
|1||Dansko Women's Tamara - Dress Pump for Plantar Fascitis||Dansko||95|
|2||Naot Women's Future - Narrow Fit Dress Sandal for Plantar Fascitis||Naot||92|
|3||Dansko Women's Opal - Mary Jane Dress Shoe for Plantar Fasciitis||Dansko||98|
|4||Vionic Women's Camilla - Slip On Dress Sandal for Plantar Fascitis||Vionic||96|
|5||Naot Women's Gratify - Plantar Fasciitis Dress Boot||Naot||94|
Who are Affected by Plantar Fasciitis
Plantar Fasciitis can affect a wide spectrum of people from different age groups and lifestyles but is more likely to affect those who are more active and on their feet and the middle aged age group.
How to Relieve the Symptoms of Plantar Fascitis
There are quite a few methods you can use to treat heel pain and Plantar Fasciitis ranging from less severe treatments to surgery in more serious cases.
Reducing the amount of time that you spend on your feet and taking rest periods between time on your feet will most definitely help. Shoes contribute to at least 25% of all Plantar Fasciitis cases so make sure that you wear comfortable shoes that are undamaged and fit well. A few stretching exercises can help to rehabilitate heel pain and Plantar Fasciitis.
Foot orthotics and supportive insoles along with medication are also great methods of treating Plantar Fasciitis.
Features of a Good Shoe for Plantar Fasciitis
The first and most important aspect of any healthy shoe are that it is not damaged or worn out and that it fits comfortably, snugly without squeezing and not loose enough to cause chafing and slipping. Good arch support and shock-absorbing cushioning along with a deeper heel cup are also vital for Plantar Fasciitis. Motion Control technology such as a Rollbar aids in aligning your feet to a more natural position and posture when you walk
The Best Dress Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis
It can be quite difficult to find dress shoes that are comfortable mainly that will support and cushion your feet and arches appropriately when you suffer from Plantar Fasciitis, but we have done some research and found a few such shoes that you can choose from;
- The premium leather uppers with instep goring and adjustable buckle strap ensure a secure and comfortable fit.
- The leather lining reduces abrasion.
- A cushioned pillow soft footbed offers comfort and shock absorbency.
- The lightweight polyurethane outsole has a beveled heel for enhanced stability.
- Durable and classy looking.
- Leather uppers with a faux buckle hook and loop closure instep and a padded front strap for a comfortable fit.
- The anatomic cork and latex footbed is wrapped in leather and has a microfiber center to prevent slipping and mold to the foot for comfort and support.
- A TPR outsole with a metal shank for improved stability and durability.
- The appearance of a two-inch heel without the discomfort.
- Available in a narrow to medium fit in black raven and quartz colors.
- The Dansko Opal will complement any outfit and is comfortable enough to wear all day.
- The finest quality leather uppers that are comfortable and easy to maintain.
- The adjustable front strap allows for a customized fit.
- A removable polyurethane footbed and strobe pad under the ball of the foot ensures all-day support and comfort.
- The TPU outsole is durable and provides excellent traction.
- High-quality leather uppers.
- The rubber sole is durable and provides good grip on different floor surfaces.
- The Orthaheel orthotic support technology ensures comfort, support and shock absorption with every step that you take.
- A lightweight and breathable shoe that is perfect for the summer and warmer weather conditions.
- Available in different colors.
- Leather and Suede uppers with contrasting rivet accents for a classy and fashionable appearance.
- A cork and latex footbed that is covered in suede for comfort and protection.
- A padded technical lining with side zipper for comfort and warmth.
- A lightweight shoe for natural movement.
- Good arch support and shock absorbency.
- The outsole is durable and provides good traction
- Available in black and brown.
Table of Contents
- Comparison Table for Dress Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis
- Who are Affected by Plantar Fasciitis
- How to Relieve the Symptoms of Plantar Fascitis
- Features of a Good Shoe for Plantar Fasciitis
- The Best Dress Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis