Traveling whether for business or pleasure can be very exciting as well as stressful. Whether you are traveling by motor vehicle, bus or airplane you are bound to be on the road or in the air for quite a few hours in some cases even a day or more. Keep in mind that you will be making a few stops along the way to stretch your legs or to get on to the next plane. For these reasons, you want to be as comfortable as possible, warm or cool enough for the weather conditions that may change, and fashionable and well dressed enough because you are going to be seen by a few people along the way. Having a good pair of traveling shoes that are comfortable and breathable are of vital importance for any trip.
Index Table for the Best Travel Shoes for Women
|1||Skechers Women's Sport Take it Easy - Slip On Travel Sneaker||Skechers||95|
|2||Easy Spirit Women's Traveltime - Clog for Traveling||Easy Spirit||94|
|3||Propet Women's Travelite - Walking Shoe for Traveling||Propet||92|
|4||New Balance Women's WW928 - Traveling Shoe for Foot Conditions||New Balance||97|
|5||Vionic Women's Tide Sequin - Orthotic Travel Sandal||Vionic||96|
|6||Merrell Women's Moab Ventilator - Outdoor Travelling Shoe||Merrell||95|
|7||Olukai Women's Ohana - Flip Flops for Traveling||Olukai||95|
|8||Propet Women's W3851 - Lightweight Travel Shoes||Propet||94|
|9||Skechers Women's Performance Go Walk 3 - Walking Shoe for Travel and Site Seeing||Skechers||98|
How to decide on What Shoe to Wear
When you are traveling, you need to consider firstly the weather conditions and get a shoe that is either warm for colder weather, cool for hot weather or waterproof for rainy weather. Some people like to travel to ski resorts for a holiday, in this case, you need to opt for a boot for extreme cold weather and snow. If you are going to be on your feet quite a bit when you are traveling especially for sightseeing you need to consider a good walking shoe. Usually, a good hiking shoe that is breathable with excellent temperature control will do the trick for any type of travel. Being a woman, you will also want a shoe that complements your outfits and looks stylish and fashionable.
Some Great Features to Look for in A Travelling Shoe
Take two major aspects into consideration when looking for a good traveling shoe, where you are going to be wearing them and your foot type and requirements if you have a foot condition or ailment.
If you are going to be hiking or sightseeing, or even just walking quite a bit it is better to opt for a good hiking or walking shoe that is comfortable, lightweight and breathable and has features to accommodate the weather conditions where you are going. If you are going for a relaxing holiday on an island or to the coast you will need shoes that will keep your feet cool and comfortable, so a supportive pair of sandals would be an excellent choice.
For wet terrain and rainy conditions, you will need a waterproof shoe that will protect you from the moisture.
In very cold conditions a well-insulated winter boot should do the trick especially if there is snow involved.
Make sure that whatever shoe you choose fits comfortably and does not chafe or irritate your feet in any way, also make sure that the shoe is breathable and lightweight.
The Top Travel Shoes for Women
We have compiled a list of some of the best available traveling shoes for women that are comfortable, supportive and fashionable;1
- A memory foam insole for superb comfort and support.
- A smooth and flexible fit.
- A durable rubber sole that offers exceptional support to reduce stress and strain on the feet even with hours of walking providing good grip and traction on many different surfaces.
- The breathable mesh uppers ensure that your feet stay dry and fresh all day long.
- This shoe is designed to be extremely lightweight reducing foot fatigue.
- Very easy to clean you can just toss them in the washing machine for a quick clean.
- An attractive and trendy looking sporty shoe that is available in many stunning colors.
- A high fashion design made from the highest quality materials with the best technology.
- Manufactured from lightweight and breathable materials that will keep your feet dry and reduce foot fatigue.
- A padded insole that absorbs shock and gives you comfortable cushioning.
- The non-skid sole ensures that you have good footing on any surface.
- An affordable shoe in a large variety of color designs.
- High-Quality Nylon uppers with a screen printed fashionable design.
- A padded tongue and collar for a comfortable fit.
- Breathable and lightweight mesh lining for optimum comfort.
- DriStep bamboo charcoal insole that reduces odor and helps to keep your feet comfortable and relaxed.
- An EVA outsole with rubber inserts on the heel and toe for maximum traction and support.
- A contemporary style shoe for any occasion that is available in a variety of color designs.
- Made from the finest quality leather.
- The Ndurance durable rubber outsole that offers good grip and traction as well as added support.
- The plush padded tongue and collar ensure a comfortable and snug fit.
- ABZORB cushioning that reduces stress and impact on the feet.
- A ROLLBAR support system that aids to reduce stress and strain on the feet and lower limbs.
- C-CAP midsole for added comfort and support.
- Available in white, beige and black colors.
- The durable rubber outsole has a patterned tread to provide excellent traction.
- A fashionable synthetic sandal with sequined thong straps.
- Reduces stress and strain on the feet and lower limbs.
- The orthaheel technology and orthotic support help to realign feet to a more natural position.
- A slip resistant Multi-Sport TC5 Vibram outsole to keep you firmly on your feet on any surface.
- M-select DRY technology keeping your feet ventilated and dry and all moisture out.
- A comfortable and durable shoe for all day wear.
- Rated as one of theBest Hiking Shoes for Women
- Manufactured from synthetic materials that are hypo-allergenic.
- An Eva midsole with anatomical compression features for superior comfort.
- A footbed drop for better support and stability.
- Quick drying and comfortable with a neoprene backer.
- As far as Flip Flops go this is the Best Flip Flops for Women.
- The uppers are made from supple leather that is easy to clean.
- The outsole is made from rubber giving you good grip on different surfaces.
- A cushioning EVA midsole that absorbs shock on impact.
- The internal and external heel counter support your feet and keep you stable.
- A cushioned insert that is removable allowing for your own orthotics.
- Absolutely the Best Wide Width Walking Shoe, excellent fro travelling.
- Available in six color variations.
- A stylish casual shoe with a soft feminine appearance.
- Breathable and flexible uppers.
- EVA is used for cushioning of the entire length of the footbed.
- A gel pad reduces shock on your heels.
- Flex construction and advanced cushioning technology ensures you the most comfortable fit.
- The outsole is tough and flexible for durability and easy movement.
- This shoe is also one of the Best Wide-Width Walking Shoes because of its roomy and flexible fit.
For any type of traveling especially if you are planning on doing quite a bit of walking and site seeing the list mentioned above of shoes should have a perfect choice for you!
Please rate this article:
Table of Contents
- Index Table for the Best Travel Shoes for Women
- How to decide on What Shoe to Wear
- Some Great Features to Look for in A Travelling Shoe
- The Top Travel Shoes for Women
- Skechers Women's Sport Take it Easy Slip On Travel Sneaker
- Easy Spirit Women's Traveltime Clog for Traveling
- Propet Women's Travelite Walking Shoe for Traveling
- New Balance Women's WW928 Traveling Shoe for Foot Conditions
- Vionic Women's Tide Sequin Orthotic Travel Sandal
- Merrell Women's Moab Ventilator Outdoor Travelling Shoe
- Olukai Women's Ohana Flip Flops for Traveling
- Propet Women's W3851 Lightweight Travel Shoes
- Skechers Women's Performance Go Walk 3 Walking Shoe for Travel and Site Seeing