There is no argument here, leggings are the most comfortable and versatile pants ever!They are perfect for almost any occasion, from the gym to semi-formal events, and wear nicely with a large variety of outfits.
Leggings for Every Occasion
One of the most debated and controversial trends out there is absolute, leggings.
When it comes to leggings, there is just no in between, you either adore them or you loathe them. They are a fashion trend that never seems to get old, and that stays in fashion year after year.
It does no matter how you feel about leggings, somewhere sometime in your life, you may find yourself wearing them.
Whether it is for a gym or yoga class, with a casual outfit, layering to stay warm, or even as far as a formal outfit, there is very seldom an outfit choice that does not go with leggings.
Luckily today we are no longer limited to the same old boring black and tan colored leggings, brands have become so much more creative, that you can find a pair of leggings in any color of the rainbow with a vast variety of designs and prints.
So you no longer have an excuse, there is a pair of leggings for every and any occasion, that will perfectly complement almost any outfit.
Boots With Leggings??
Leggings are great to wear in winter, and yes they go very well with boots. You can choose from an ankle to a thigh-high boot; because anything goes with leggings. I particularly love either a pair of lace-up or cowboy style boots for everyday wear or occasions. A pair of comfortable UGG boots are perfect for casual at-home wear, and I love my UGG boots because they can similarly double up as slippers in the wintertime.
Best Shoe Types for Leggings
There are so many different shoe types that you can wear with your leggings, here is a list of a few.
- Lace-up Sneaker low top
- High Top Lace-up Sneakers
- All-Stars Converse is a great option
- Lace-up Ankle Boots
- Cowboy style ankle boots
- Calve length lace-up or minimal boots
- Comfortable ankle or calve length UGG boots
- Thigh-high boots
- High heeled pumps
- High heeled pointy toe dress shoes
- Flat Pumps
- Mary Jane heels or flats
- Heeled or flat sandals
- Flip Flop Sandals
- Slide sandals
- Slip-on shoes such as moccasins
- Military Style Boots
- Wedge sole shoes
Shoe types that I would not suggest with leggings are industrial-styled work boots or shoes that have a solid uniform platform such as Flatforms, and likewise, athletic shoes.
Reviews: Best Shoes To Wear With Leggings
The W Voya flip-flops from Teva are an excellent choice to capture that laid-back yet sporty vibe. These super cute sandals come in a ton of colors like black, Terre coral sand, and companion pink, to name a few. Not to mention they’re water-ready and amazingly comfortable.
- Mush Top Sole Pads
- Multiple Strap Designs
- Athletic Appearance
The Clarks Ashland Bubble loafers offer some excellent quality craftsmanship and comfort features, and likewise come in a variety of rich and sophisticated colors.
- Genuine soft and supple leather uppers with stunning, and detailed stitching.
- A durable and tough synthetic outsole that offers good grip.
- The Ortholite footbed ensures plush and comfortable support.
- Available in a few rich color options.
The New Balance FuelCore Nergize V1 sneaker is the perfect choice to wear with leggings. It comes in a variety of fresh colorways, and it’s more comfortable than many similar shoes. The slip-on build makes it easy to wear so you can get out and go.
These running shoes are modern and chic, which makes them look incredible with tight-fitting bottoms. The REVlite cushioning system is incredible spongy, which results in an enjoyable feel. Lastly, the breathable mesh upper helps to regulate the temperature and prevent sweating.
- Slip-on Style
- Breathable Mesh Upper
- Modern Sneaker
- REVlite Cushioning
Premier Standard Pull-On boots are an excellent choice for evenings out. These number one selling boots have a towering four-inch chunky heel that makes it easier to walk. Most women found they fit true to size and rave about how comfortable these are to wear.
- 4″ Chunky Heel
- Rear Lacing
- True To Size
- Several Colorways
- Moderate Arch Support
BOBS Plush slip-on shoes come in a ton of colorways like navy, dark red, and white, so they wear well with any color leggings. With both medium and wide widths available, it ensures the perfect fit. What’s more, these shoes absorb shock, which reduces foot pain and lower limb fatigue.
- Slip-on Flat
- Memory Foam Footbed
- Fabric Lining
- Shock Absorption
- Top Elastic Panel
These sandals come in five colorways, which include black, navy, sand, white, and gold/metallic. They have an Ortholite footbed, which makes them enjoyable to walk on and a 2.95-inch wedge platform.
- Rubber Sole
- 2.95″ Platform
- Ortholite Footbed
- Nubuck Straps
Charles Albert Women's Modern Western Cowboy Distressed Boot with Pull-Up Tabs - Western Ankle Boots
In short, Charles Albert Western boots are a stylish and comforting pair of shoes to wear leggings. They come in a ton of colorways like black, blush, red, and tan.
- Multiple Colors
- 2.5″ Stacked Heel
- 8″ Ankle Boots
- Dual Pull Tabs
- Modern Cowboy Boots
- Gorgeous and highly breathable crochet-knit uppers in a few color options.
- Very lightweight and flexible.
- Responsive 5Gen cushioning and an Air Cooled Goga Mat insole.
- The rubber outsole is thick and shock absorbing.
Dana-20B Women's Classic Ballerina Flats Elastic Crossing Straps … - Ballet Flats To Wear With Leggings
There are over 30 patterns and colorways to choose from, so you won’t tire of these anytime soon. The rear zip entry makes for easy on-off wearability, while the closed toe protects your feet.
- Rear Zip Closure
- Elastic Straps
- Closed Toe
- Classic Ballerina Flat
- Over 30 Colors/Patterns
Leggings are undoubtedly a every occasion clothing item, they are comfortable, versatile, look great.
What more do you need?!!!
Index Table: Best Shoes To Wear With Leggings
Please rate this article:
Table of Contents
- Leggings for Every Occasion
- Boots With Leggings??
- Best Shoe Types for Leggings
- Reviews: Best Shoes To Wear With Leggings
- Teva Womens W Voya Flip Flop - Slides To Wear With Leggings
- Clarks Women's Ashland Bubble Slip-On - Loafers For Leggings
- New Balance Women's FuelCore Nergize V1 Sneaker - Lace-Up Sneakers
- Premier Standard Women's Over The Knee Boot - Sexy Over The Knee Pullon Boot - Ove-The-Knee Boots
- Skechers BOBS Women's Bobs Plush-Peace & Love - Flats For Leggings
- Clarks Women's Annadel Eirwyn Wedge Sandal - Espadrilles To Wear With Leggings
- Charles Albert Women's Modern Western Cowboy Distressed Boot with Pull-Up Tabs - Western Ankle Boots
- Skechers Women's Go Walk Lite-15386 Ballet Flat - Slip-On Shoes To Wear With Leggings
- Dana-20B Women's Classic Ballerina Flats Elastic Crossing Straps … - Ballet Flats To Wear With Leggings
- Final Thoughts
- Index Table: Best Shoes To Wear With Leggings
Alanna is a passionate go-getter with a knack for research and writing; she has a keen interest in fitness, fashion, and footwear. In her spare time, Alanna leads an active and healthy lifestyle.
She is fond of meditation and is studying for her Reiki Master certification. Her six years of experience reviewing footwear have taught Alanna a thing or two about quality shoes.
Last update on 2020-06-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API