Finding comfortable footwear can be tough, which is why Crocs Shoes for Women are such a popular choice. Crocs is a brand notorious for its comforting slip-on footwear, but they offer much more in terms of styles than clogs alone.
Crocs, Inc. has sold over 300 million pairs of shoes since its launch in 2002. This brand has retail locations in over 90 countries, and its original Classic Clog is instantly recognizable. No brand is more synonymous with casual footwear than Crocs, and with good reason, they make incredibly enjoyable shoes.
You may have heard of Iconic Crocs Comfort, but you might not know what it is, or what makes it so unique.
What are Crocs?
Crocs, Inc originally started with a wide-fitting, unisex clog that became incredibly popular once people realized how comfortable it was. Since the brands’ launch, it has gone on to design all kinds of footwear for men, women, and children.
Of course, today, we’re talking about Crocs Shoes for Women, of which there are plenty to enjoy. Nowadays, Ladies can choose from sandals, sneakers, flip-flops, boots, and more. No matter what style you choose, Crocs footwear helps to alleviate foot pain with its Iconic Crocs Comfort.
What Makes Crocs so Comfortable Anyways?
You may have heard the term ‘Iconic Crocs Comfort’ but aren’t sure what it means. The secret to the incredibly comfortable design is in Crocs Croslite foam material. Croslite is a closed-cell resin that is neither plastic nor rubber. This innovative material absorbs impact better and provides superior cushioning, it’s non-toxic and easily wipes clean with soap and water.There are three different levels of Croslite foam cushioning, which include Croslite, Dual Croslite, and Triple Comfort.
The first level comprises Crocs Croslite foam resin, a lightweight material offering the ideal mix of padding, softness, and rebound.
Dual Comfort Croslite has an even softer foam footbed with additional cushion. It provides better arch and heel support, making it an excellent choice for anyone with plantar fasciitis or heel spurs.
Triple Comfort technology is the latest footbed from Crocs. It has a memory foam pillow over top of a Croslite foam base. Memory foam hugs the contours of the foot and retains its shape, so your shoes feel like they were made especially for you.
All three levels of Croslite foam material is extremely versatile because it’s water-resistant and easily wipes clean with soap and water.
The Benefits of Wearing Crocs Shoes
Crocs footwear has many properties that are, in fact, good for your well-being. Crocs proprietary Croslite foam material is non-toxic and safe to wear next to bare skin. Its closed-cell structure inhibits the growth of odor-causing fungi and bacteria that thrive in moist environments.
The foam itself helps to discourage excessive sweating, so your feet stay drier for longer. Crocs clogs have a pivoting heel strap that makes them safer than other similar shoes, because the heel strap holds them tighter to your feet, despite their wide-fitting shape.
The main benefits of wearing Crocs shoes that differentiates them from other brands;
- Croslite foam inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria.
- These shoes prevent excessive sweating.
- A wide-fitting shape that still holds securely to your feet.
- The comfortable and lightweight build prevents foot fatigue.
- Crocs are non-toxic and safe to wear next to bare skin.
- These shoes are affordable and offer excellent value.
Crocs by Collection
Crocs Shoes for Women come in many different styles and collections. Depending on the season and what kind of footwear you’re in the market for, you might prefer one group over another. There are six collections for you to choose from, including Classic, Fuzz, Crocs Serena, Crocs Reviva, Swiftwater, and LiteRide.
The primary characteristics of each Crocs collection and what sets them apart from each other;
Classic Collection – Crocs Classic Collection includes its original wide-fitting comfort clogs. These are the shoes that first come to mind when you think of Crocs shoes.
Fuzz Collection – The Fuzz Collection includes various styles with warm, fuzzy lining. Many of the shoes are the same as ones from the Classic Collection but lined.
Crocs Serena – Crocs Serena Collection offers strappy sandals with sassy designs. These are the perfect shoes for fun in the sun and look incredibly trendy when paired with shorts or a skirt.
Crocs Reviva – The Reviva Collection is foot-massaging shoes and sandals for women. These pairs massage your feet while you walk and are ideal for anyone who struggles with painful soles or heels.
Swiftwater – Swiftwater is a line of athletic-inspired shoes and sandals. If you enjoy being active and playing sports, then these are a great choice. They are durable and provide the necessary comfort for high-impact sports.
LiteRide – LiteRide shoes are among the most comfortable Crocs available. They offer triple comfort technology and memory foam padding.
Reviews: The Best Crocs Shoes for Women
Here you can find some of the most comfortable and stylish Crocs shoes for women.
Crocs Classic Clog|Comfortable Slip On Casual Water Shoe, Bright Cobalt, 11 M US Women / 9 M US Men - Women's Favorite Clogs
- This lightweight clog is fun and comfortable to wear.
- It’s customizable with Jibbitz charms.
- 360-degree Iconic Crocs Comfort technology.
- Water-resistant shoes that are perfect for gardening.
- A pivoting heel strap gives a more secure fit.
- This clog is quick-drying and incredibly easy to clean.
Crocs Men's and Women's Classic Lined Clog | Indoor and Outdoor Fuzzy Slipper - Classic Clogs with Warm Lining
- It can be worn outside or inside as a comfy house slipper.
- A fuzzy lining material keeps your feet warm and cozy.
- Dual Crocs Comfort technology cradles the foot and supports the arch.
- The moveable heel strap ensures a secure fit every time you wear them.
- A cute ballerina-inspired flat to wear while you work.
- Stylish enough for practically any occasion.
- Its molded Croslite material hugs the shape of the foot.
- The relaxed fit feels more secure than traditional Crocs clogs.
- It has holes at the toe for enhanced breathability.
crocs Women's Citilane Roka Slip-On Sneaker | Comfortable Casual Athletic Shoe - Comfortable All Day Wear
- Comfortable enough to wear all day long.
- Double gore stretch panels for easy on and off wear.
- Lightweight with 360-degree Iconic Crocs Comfort technology.
- A standard fit that feels comfortably snug.
- This sneaker is well-padded to protect the arch and heel areas.
- This athletic style-sneaker is perfect for busy on-the-go days.
- It’s flexible upper feels like your favorite pair of sneakers from day one.
- Innovative comfort technologies prevent foot pain and lower limb fatigue.
- Its side ports allow for more airflow and keep your feet cooler.
- Iconic Crocs Comfort cradles the arch and reduces discomfort.
- A rubber sole gives you better traction in wet weather.
- Effortless slip-on style makes it easier to wear.
- A deep heel cup protects and cradles the heel area.
- Its slip-on design is easy to slip into and go.
- Dual Crocs Comfort provides better support and soft cushioning.
- Slouch-wrap styling is professional enough to wear at work.
- This sandal is water-friendly and incredibly lightweight.
- Its Croslite foam construction cradles the arch of the foot.
- A unique sole channels water away to keep you drier.
- Its 360-degree Iconic Crocs Comfort
Crocs Women's LiteRide Sandal | Casual Sandal with Extraordinary Comfort Technology - Versatile Sandal With Arch Support
- This sandal has an athletic style and lightweight structure.
- Its non-stretch front strap feels more secure.
- A Croslite sole is both shock-absorbing and supportive.
- This sandal gives you all-day comfort with its LiteRide foam footbed.
- This trendy wedge heel looks incredible with all your favorite outfits.
- Its Dual Crocs Comfort design supports the arch and prevents foot pain.
- The 2.8-inch wedge heel has a rubber tap for quiet steps.
- An adjustable ankle strap and buckle closure guarantee a secure fit.
Crocs in Fashion
When you think of Crocs footwear, looking fashionable might not be the first thing that comes to mind. But, this brand offers many more styles than just those clunky looking clogs.
Nowadays, Crocs shoes for women come in all sorts of styles, shapes, and sizes that suit any moment.
Summertime – Summer weather calls for strappy sandals and towering wedge heels, which Crocs has plenty to offer. Or, if you’re more of an athletic kind of lady, try one of their athletic sandals instead. The Swiftwater and Serena collections include shoes perfect for summertime wear.
Fall – When the warmth of summer fades, it’s time to put those sandals away and put on a pair of boots instead. Crocs offer an assortment of autumn-ready styles and some especially cute ankle boots too.
Winter – Winter is the season when you want warm snow boots or fuzzy lining materials to keep you cozy. Crocs Fuzz Collection includes all their classic designs, but with fuzzy lining. They also have winter-specific pairs that keep you dry and warm.
Springtime – When spring arrives, you can finally wear those towering wedge heels or cute fashion sneakers. Crocs offer everything you need to enjoy the spring weather with their stunning designs that look as good as they feel. If you enjoy days in the garden, Crocs Classic clogs are the best choice of footwear available. They give you the kind of room you need to move around while also staying securely in place. These clogs are also waterproof and easily wipe clean with soap and water.
Workwear – Professional women need shoes that look polished and help to prevent foot pain. Long days at the office are tough on your feet and often cause pain or discomfort if you wear the wrong style of footwear. Crocs have all kinds of ballerina-inspired flats and even some great-looking ankle boots that are ideal for wearing at work. The Iconic Crocs Comfort prevents foot pain and fatigue in the lower limbs, while the stylish appearance is professional enough to impress your boss.
Crocs shoes for women offer a nearly perfect combination of comfort and style. These shoes include innovative design features and proprietary Croslite foam technology that sets them above other similar fashions. Whether you’re shopping for casual or professional footwear, there are shoes to suit every occasion.
Index Table: Top-Rated Crocs Shoes for Women
Please rate this article:
Table of Contents
- What are Crocs?
- What Makes Crocs so Comfortable Anyways?
- The Benefits of Wearing Crocs Shoes
- Crocs by Collection
- Reviews: The Best Crocs Shoes for Women
- Crocs Classic Clog|Comfortable Slip On Casual Water Shoe, Bright Cobalt, 11 M US Women / 9 M US Men - Women's Favorite Clogs
- Crocs Men's and Women's Classic Lined Clog | Indoor and Outdoor Fuzzy Slipper - Classic Clogs with Warm Lining
- Crocs Women's Kadee Flat - Professional Flats
- crocs Women's Citilane Roka Slip-On Sneaker | Comfortable Casual Athletic Shoe - Comfortable All Day Wear
- Crocs Women's Literide Pacer Sneaker - Athletic Sneaker for Women
- Crocs Women's Walu Canvas Loafer - Women's Comfort Loafer
- Crocs Women's Capri Mule Clog, Smoke/Slate Grey, 5 M US - Comfort Travel Walking Mule
- Crocs Women's Swiftwater Sandal Sport Black, 10 M US - Athletic Comfort Sandal
- Crocs Women's LiteRide Sandal | Casual Sandal with Extraordinary Comfort Technology - Versatile Sandal With Arch Support
- Crocs Women's Leigh II Adjustable Ankle Strap Wedge Comfort Sandal - Adjustable Wedge
- Crocs in Fashion
- Final Thoughts
- Index Table: Top-Rated Crocs Shoes for Women
Last update on 2020-04-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API